绿箭(Arrow) 第04季 第22集 第17期

发表时间:2018-05-17内容来源:VOA英语学习网

而且情况比之前更严重 I mean, it is worse than it has ever been.

这是因为达克费了一年的精力 That's because Darhk's been spending the past year

就想摧毁世界 trying to kill it.

那为什么他要承诺人们 Then why is he giving these people more hope

比我们更大的希望 than we ever could?

动起来 去卧室 Go! Go in the bedroom!

找掩护 Take cover!

走 快动起来 Go! Move, move, move!

我来拖住他们 I'll hold them off.

去找西娅 Go find Thea.

快走 Go, now!

西娅 Thea.

这不是真的你 西娅 This isn't you, Thea.

他们想要控制你 They are trying to control you,

但你更加强大 but you are stronger than that.

你可以战胜它 You can fight through it.

不行 I can't.

你可以的 Yes, you can.

每天我们肩并肩地战斗 Every day we stand side by side

就是为了保护这座城市 to protect this city,

不论多么黑暗多么绝望 And no matter how dark or how hopeless,

你总是在不停抗争 You always keep fighting.

你从不放弃 You never give up!

我绝不相信 I refuse to believe

你现在要放弃了 that you're going to give up now.

抗争吧 So fight!

再给我下药 Drug me again,

我就会杀了你 你个王八蛋 and I will kill you, you son of a bitch.

大家好 Hi, everyone.

我是朗尼叔叔 Uncle Lonnie here.

你看 我真的 See, I just absolutely

超喜欢你的这个小社区 adore your little community.

对外来人这么好 It's so welcoming to outsiders,

但就是太呆板了 but it's so...structured.

这点要改正过来 Going to have to fix that.

达克先生 记得我吗 Mr. Darhk, remember me?

你拒绝抛弃过的忠诚仆人 The loyal servant you rejected, betrayed?

二十分钟后 我就要杀人了 In 20 minutes, I'm going to kill someone.

可能是你的老婆 It can be your wife...

但是 达米恩 你才是我的第一选择 Oh, but, Damien, you're my first choice.

就看你了 兄弟 Ball's in your court, buddy.

记得快点哦 Oh, and be quick about it,

因为过了二十一分钟 Because in 21 minutes,

我就要把你这地下小世界炸翻天 I'm going to blow your little underground world into next week.

好吗 Ok?

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180517/Arrow-04-22-17.html