绿箭(Arrow) 第04季 第23集 第11期

发表时间:2018-05-26内容来源:VOA英语学习网

你能发给大家吗 can you distro it to everybody?

这就去 I'm on it.

搞定了一个 All right, that's one.

但是一共有一万五千多个 全部解除的概率 1 nuke in 15,000. The chances of us getting them all is--

是三亿七千五百万分之一 1 in 375 million.

我们要找到达米恩的黑客 Well, we need to find Darhk's hacker

从源头上关闭卢比孔河行动 and shut down Rubicon at the source.

等我们解除了核弹 When we disarmed the nuke,

就能获得其机载计算机的访问权限 we gained access to its onboard computer

并且远程复制其硬盘 and cloned ?its hard drive remotely.

然后我们运行后台扫描 Then we ran a back trace to determine the source

判断最初发射的信号源头 of the initial launch signal.

他躲在一间仓库里 He's holed up in a warehouse

就在切斯沃德和克龙比的交接处 on the corner of Cheswold and Crombie.

我们去会会他吧 Let's get after him.

演说真精彩 奥利弗 That was quite a speech, Oliver.

让我非常想投一票 It made me long for a voting booth.

在柯蒂斯和费利西蒂应付赛尔顿时 You and Thea need to back up Curtis and Felicity

你和西娅要支援他们 while they deal with Seldon.

你打算怎么做 Hey, what are you going to do?

我打算去市政厅 I'm going to city hall.

奥利弗 你自己也说过 Oliver, you yourself said

追击达克等于是自杀 going after Darhk is a suicide mission.

约翰 今晚我不会死的 Well, John, I'm not going to die tonight.

让我和你一起去做你的后盾 Well, let me go with you, back you up.

如果我失败了 If things go bad,

我需要你支援这座城市 I need you to back the city up.

奥利弗 你不会失败的 Oliver, things aren't going to go bad.

你的那番话 Your speech...

也鼓舞了我们 inspired all of us, too.

开始行动吧 Let's move.

杀了我 奥利弗 Do it, Oliver.

快点杀了我 Please, do it quickly.

泰安娜 Taiana.

我是不会杀你的 I'm not going to kill you--

那我就会杀了你 Then I will kill you.

你还不明白吗 Don't you understand?

求你 Please!

以免我把岛上剩余的人全杀了 Before I kill whoever is left on this island,

以免我变得比瑞特还坏 拜托 before I become worse than Reiter, please.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180526/Arrow-04-23-11.html