不安感(Insecure) 第02季 第08集 第11期

发表时间:2018-09-14内容来源:VOA英语学习网

-跟着钱走就对了 -昆汀也是这么说的 - Follow the money. - That's what Quentin said.

天啊 凯丽 开始了 Oh, shit, Kelli, it's starting!

开始了 《正北方》 Mm, here we go. "Due North"!

首先 我们知道你在面试其他公司 For starters, we know that you've been meeting with other firms.

洛杉矶的法律圈子很小 The legal community in L.A. is very small.

莫莉 重点是我们想确保 Bottom line, Molly, we wanna make sure

你知道我们愿意听你的意见 并且看重你 that you know we hear you and value you.

我们不想失去你 And, we don't wanna lose you.

谢谢 你这么说对我意义很大 Well, thank you. That means a lot to hear you say that.

所以我们决定颁发给你 Which is why we are giving you...

新星奖 the Rising Star Award!

新星奖 莫莉·卡特

这是对将在法律界大放奇彩的新人才的认可 It acknowledges new talent poised to go very far in the legal field.

你的照片将放在公司网站的显著位置 Your photo will be prominently featured on the firm's website.

真的吗 For real?

别闹了 You play too much.

伊萨

见鬼 怎么回事 Oh, shit, what happened?

和伊萨的30天

她在哪儿 这些人好臭 Where is sheThese people smell so bad.

-我鼻子太敏感了 -那是她吗 - My nose is so sensitive. - Oh, is that her?

医疗帐篷

凯丽 Kelli!

-你们来了 -怎么回事 - Hey, guys. - What happened?

抱歉 我姨妈来了 I'm so sorry. I-- I got my period.

-不是吧 -我也是 - No! - That makes one of us.

-恶心 -那你为什么 - Gross. - But why didn't you just

不塞上棉条继续跑啊 put in a tampon and keep moving?

我还没来得及塞就倒下了 Well, it got me before I could get it.

我刚跑了九英里 姨妈就来了 I mean, I got to mile nine and the Red Wedding hit.

毁了我内裤 废了 Just killed my drawers. Just dead.

我一个小时前就坐车到了终点 Then I got bussed to the finish line over an hour ago.

不 抱歉 实在是... 真是不幸 No, I'm sorry. That's-- oh, no, yeah.

亲爱的 至少你的 Ivy Park[服装品牌]很正点 Well, honey, at least your Ivy Park is on point.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20180914/Insecure-02-08-11.html