摩登家庭(Modern Family) 第10季 第02集 第07期

发表时间:2018-10-29内容来源:VOA英语学习网

这家伙是个笑话机器 The guy's a joke machine!

-这个位子有人坐了 -谁 - Oh, someone's sitting there. - Who?

不会问那么多问题的人 Someone who doesn't ask a million questions.

外公 你可以和我们一起坐 Grandpa, you can sit with us.

棒极了 Great.

那办法奏效了 但我内心也深受折磨 It was working, but it was killing me.

我曾经真的做过很多梦 梦中唯一发生的事就是 I've actually had dreams where the only thing happening

我和杰坐在一起 was me sitting with Jay while he, you know,

他揉着我的头发叫我"好小子" tousles my hair, calling me "sport."

亲爱的 恭喜你 Congrats, honey.

庆祝你获奖 总是令我很骄傲 Always proud to celebrate one of your awards.

我没有获奖 I didn't win an award.

那我们都是来干什么的 Well, then, what are we all doing here?

我很忙的 I'm a busy man!

-你现在不是只打高尔夫吗 -我在下雨天才工作 - Don't you just golf now? - I work when it's raining.

为什么我要在你面前替自己辩解 Why am I defending myself to you?

为什么你爸看我不爽 And why is your father mad at me?

-我做错了什么吗 -很有可能 - Did I do something? - ?Probably.

但你们的关系不就是这样吗 Isn't that your relationship?

他总是渴望你的认可 而你总是打击他 He's always desperate for your approval and you shoot him down?

本该如此才对啊 但是突然他就 It's supposed to be, but all of a sudden, he's, like...

变冷漠了 all cold.

都不让我和他坐在一起 Wouldn't let me sit with him.

跟戏多的高中生一样 Ugh, so high school.

那天晚上我爸和我一起看了《贱女孩》 Dad and I watched "Mean Girls" the other night,

重温可怕的高中 让我咬断了一撮头发 and I chewed off a piece of my hair reliving how awful it was.

等一下 Wait.

电影里 女主角打败贱女孩大姐大的办法 In the movie, the heroine takes down the head mean girl

就是对她更贱 by being mean to her.

也许我爸也在对你用这招 Maybe that's what Dad is doing to you?

混蛋 Son of a bitch.

菲尔以为他能用《贱女孩》的套路对付我 Phil thinks he can "Mean Girls" Me?

这也太弱鸡了 让我告诉你些事 How lame is that? Let me tell you something --

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181029/Modern-Family-10-02-7.html