洛维航线(LA to Vegas) 第01季 第15集 第04期

发表时间:2018-12-20内容来源:VOA英语学习网

我知道一切都发生得很快 I know this is all happening fast,

但爱情只有一种速度 快速 but love has only one speed: fast.

别担心 你可以做伴娘 Don't worry. You could be maid of honor.

你会和我的伴郎一起走红毯 You'll be walking down the aisle with my best man--

一只名叫马弗里克的搜救犬 a rescue dog named Maverick,

它从来没有被拴过 who's never been on a leash.

我六点左右到机场去拿你的东西 So, I'll come by the airport around 6:00 to pick up your stuff.

然后我就正式搬进我们的家了 And then I'll officially be moved into our place!

我要带一瓶香槟 I'm bringing a bottle of champagne

在门上砸碎 给房子施洗礼 to break on the door to christen it.

我觉得只有船上才有这个仪式 I think that's only for boats.

如果那样的话 我们就用香槟灌醉自己 Well, in that case, we'll just get drunk on champagne

然后头痛着去睡觉 and go to bed with headaches.

我们6点见 I'll see you at 6:00.

罗妮 我需要你的帮助 Ronnie, I need your help.

我们不能让戴夫和我妈结婚 We cannot let Dave marry my mom.

我已经是个脱衣舞女了 I mean, I'm already a stripper.

谁知道这个事情会带来什么 Who knows how this issue will manifest?

我也不敢相信他真的在求婚 Yeah, I can't believe he's actually doing this.

我会帮你跟他讲 让他明白 I will help you talk some sense into him.

我们一起去巴黎吧 因为我要飞巴黎了 Let's go to the Paris because I'm going to Paris!

很抱歉 其实我还有点事情要做 Actually, I'm sorry. I have to go do something,

祝你能搞定戴夫 but good luck with Dave.

她要去干什么啊 Where is she going?

她走这么快要么是会犯大错 She only walks that speed towards costly mistakes

要么是有免费肉丸吃 and free meatballs.

-你在这里干吗 -罗妮把所有的员工行李舱都占了 - What are you doing here? - Ronnie took all the crew bins,

所以我只能像脏脏的地勤一样来找行李 so I had to check my bag like some dirty ground-o.

感谢您乘坐头彩航空 Thank you for flying Jackpot.

等着看我给帕特丽夏买的戒指吧 Wait till you see this ring I got Patricia.

花了一大笔钱 我买过的最贵的东西 Cost a fortune. Most expensive thing I ever bought.

来自:VOA英语网 文章地址: http://www.tingvoa.com/html/20181220/LA-to-Vegas-01-15-4.html